The Benefits of Facial Night Cream
Updated: May 3, 2019
Our skin absorbs active ingredients better at night than during the day. Our skin’s cell regeneration power is higher at night when you are asleep. A night cream on your face not only provides your skin with the essential nutrients, but also helps to repair the damaged skin cells.
Below are some of the ingredients that you will normally find in the night cream.
1. Vitamin C – Allows collagen production and maintenance. Neutralize free radicals in the skin.
2. Vitamin E – An antioxidant that may be effective at reducing UV damage in skin. Nourish and protect your skin from damage caused by free radicals.
3. Vitamin A – Helps cell production and growth. Stimulates fibroblasts (Cells responsible to develop tissue to keeps skin firm and healthy) in deep layers of your skin.
4. Jojoba oil – Non-comedogenic. Moisturizes your skin. Treat acne, psoriasis and sunburn.
5. Olive oil – Contains antioxidants. Have antibacterial and moisturizing effects. May help prevent premature signs of aging on the skin.
6. Rose oil – Moisturizes and tones your skin. Have anti-aging properties. Good for sensitive skin.
7. Aloe Vera – Treats sunburn and acne. Contains antioxidants and have anti-aging properties.
8. Honey – Helps to fight acne and treat wrinkles.
9. Lavender Essential Oil - Fight acnes. Soothes eczema and dry skin conditions. Anti-inflammatory properties help to sooth and heal skin. Help prevent wrinkles.
10. Grapefruit Seed Extract - Contains anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
From the benefits of the above ingredients, it's time to get yourself a night cream to improve the well-being of your skin.
#volcanicearthsingapore #infinicebeauzon #organic #organicskincare #natural #naturalskincare #naturalskincaresingapore #organicsingapore #singapore #singaporeskincare #organicskincaresingapore #singaporeorganic #tamanuoil #tamanuoilsingapore #nightcream